WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time we need to process one or other data, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows:
-your identity data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
– economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card data, information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
– connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (if you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
-commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
PURPOSE + info
- To manage your registration as user of the Platform
If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and grant you access to its various functionalities, products and services available to you as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
- For the development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract that you executed with Us on the Platform
This purpose includes processing your data, mainly:
– To contact you for updates or informative notices related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including quality surveys and to be able to establish the degree of customer satisfaction with the provided service.
– To manage payment of the products that you purchase, regardless of the payment procedure used.
-Activate the necessary arrangements in order to control and prevent potential fraud against you and against us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction can be fraudulent, this processing may cause the blocking of the transaction.
- For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly, for:
If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including to send customised information on our products or services through various means (such as e-mail or SMS). We may also make available to you this information through push notifications in case you have activated them in your mobile device.
Remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without cost through the “Newsletter” section of the Platform, in addition to through the instructions that we provide you with in each notice. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can deactivate this option in your mobile device.
- Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytic and statistic purposes, to understand the manner in which users interact with our Platform and thus be capable of introducing improvements in the Platform.
In addition, we occasionally perform quality surveys and actions to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we may improve.
HOW WE ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained in the following table:
Purpose Legal standing
- To manage your Platform user registration.
We process your data because this is necessary on the terms regulating the use of the Platform. In other words, for you to be able to register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, since we would otherwise be unable to manage your registration.
- Development, performance and making of the purchase or services contract
We process your data because their processing is necessary for us to make the purchase or services contract with you.
- Customer Support
We consider that we have legitimate interest in answering the requests or consultations raised by you through the existing different contact channels. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you to the extent that it enables us to assist you adequately and answer to the consultations raised.
We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent that you give us, for example when you accept receiving customized information through multiple channels, when authorizing the sending of push notifications in your mobile device or when accepting the legal terms and conditions to participate in a promotional action or to publish your pictures on the Platform or on our social networks’ channels.
- Analysis of usability and quality
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the Platform usability and the user’s satisfaction degree, since we understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial for your because the purpose is to improve the user experience and provide a higher quality service.
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them, as explained below:
Purpose Time for which the data are kept
- To manage your Platform user registration We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, performance and execution of We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services the purchase or services contract that you buy, including potential returns, complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question.
Sometimes, we will only process the data until the time when you decide, as is the case of payment (card) data that you requested us to store for future purchases.
If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep the data during a six (6) months period from the end of the action.
- DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To achieve the purposes mentioned in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we must give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us with support in the services that we offer your, i.e.:
– financial institutions,
– anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
– technological service providers,
– logistic, transport and delivery partners and service providers,
– providers of customer support related services,
– advertising and marketing related partners and service providers.
- WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights. Bearing that in mind, we Joint Controllers have agreed that you may exercise your rights free of charge by writing us an e-mail, simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right that you wish to exercise. If we consider this necessary to be able to identify you, we may request you to provide a copy of a document evidencing your identity.
In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
– To request access to your personal data that we hold. We remind you that where you are a Platform registered user you may also consult this information in the relevant section of your online account.
-To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH DATA OF THIRD PARTIES?
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you must provide, such as in the case of activation and sending of the Gift Voucher or the management of the application for the Gift Voucher. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you confirm that you informed them of the purposes and of the manner in which we need to process their personal data.
- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We may amend the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we may even send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy, for you to be able to review the changes, assess them and, as the case may be, object or unsubscribe from ay service or functionality. In any case, we suggest you to review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case minor changes are made or we make any interactive improvement, taking the opportunity that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website and our App.
- INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Information about Cookies
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer.
While this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser’s “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc. in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as “third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these “third-party cookies” are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
You may restrict, block or delete the Cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser following the steps indicated below. While the settings are different in each browser, Cookies are normally configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For further details on configuring Cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu in the browser itself.